It's our first episode of Schooled Radio! Hosts George and Chryss introduce themselves and describe some of the topics that Schooled Radio might cover in the future.
- What does it mean to be a learning community
- Who would you like to hear interviewed on the show?
- What issues are you most concerned about?
- Do you have ideas to help students or families during remote learning?
- Any reflections on School Board issues?
- Anything else?
Links referred to in this episode:
- Santa Barbara Independent (search for school board to find each interview and story)
- Newsmakers with Jerry Roberts (again, search for school board to find stories)
Music featured in this episode:
- Theme: Yo La Tengo, "Georgia vs. Yo La Tengo"
- Bumpers: Brian Eno, "Under," Chris Stamey Experience, "V.O.T.E. PSA" Outro: Roger Eno + Kate St. John, "Our Man in Havana"